Apple Watch Series 6 lets you measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app.1 See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display, now 2.5× brighter outdoors when your wrist is down. Set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And reply to calls and messages from your wrist. It’s the ultimate device for a healthier, more active and more connected life.
- GPS model lets you answer calls and reply to text messages from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app1
- Monitor your heart with the Heart Rate app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5× brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20 per cent faster and 15 per cent more power-efficient than Series 5
- 5HGz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swim-proof design2
- Sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- High- and low-heart-rate notifications
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist3
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces
- Aluminium cases are available in new finishes
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
2ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below a shallow depth and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.
3To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby.