13" MacBook Air with M2
MacBook Air. Redesigned. Redefined.
Supercharged by the next-generation M2 chip, the redesigned MacBook Air combines incredible performance and up to 18 hours of battery life into its strikingly thin aluminium enclosure.1
- M2 chip with next-generation CPU, GPU and machine learning performance
- Faster 8-core CPU and up to 10-core GPU to power through complex tasks2
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning tasks
- Up to 24GB of faster unified memory makes everything you do incredibly fluid
- Up to 20 per cent faster for applying image filters and effects2
- Up to 40 per cent faster for editing complex video timelines2
- Go all day with up to 18 hours of battery life1
- Fanless design for silent operation
- 6-inch Liquid Retina display with 500 nits of brightness and P3 wide colour for vibrant images and incredible detail3
- 1080p FaceTime HD camera with twice the resolution and low-light performance
- Three-microphone array focuses on your voice instead of what’s going on around you
- Four-speaker sound system with Spatial Audio for an immersive listening experience
- Share content seamlessly between iPhone and Mac
- MagSafe charging port, two Thunderbolt ports and headphone jack
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- Fast Wi-Fi 6 wireless connectivity
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- macOS Monterey lets you connect, share and create like never before — across all your Apple devices
- Available in Midnight, Starlight, Space Grey and Silver
Legal: Configurable options are available. 1Testing conducted by Apple in May 2022 using preproduction MacBook Air systems with Apple M2, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD. The wireless web test measures battery life by wirelessly browsing 25 popular websites with display brightness set to eight clicks from bottom. The Apple TV app movie playback test measures battery life by playing back 1080p HD content with display brightness set to eight clicks from bottom. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information. 2Compared with previous generation. 3The display on the 13.6-inch MacBook Air has rounded corners at the top. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 13.6 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
Technical specifications: Go to apple.com/au/macbook-air/specs for a complete set.