AirPods 3rd Generation
It’s magic, remastered.
AirPods (3rd generation) feature Personalised Spatial Audio that places sound all around you1, as well as longer battery life.2 It’s sweat- and water-resistant and delivers an experience that’s simply magical.3
- Personalised Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking places sound all around you1
- Single fit
- Force sensor lets you control your entertainment and answer or end calls
- Sweat- and water-resistant for AirPods and charging case3
- Lightning Charging Case or MagSafe Charging Case
- Up to 6 hours of listening time2
- Up to 30 hours total listening time2
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”4
- Easy setup, in-ear detection and automatic switching between devices5
- Audio Sharing between two sets of AirPods on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple TV6
- Find My with proximity view for AirPods7
1Spatial Audio works with movies, TV and video in supported apps. iPhone with TrueDepth camera required to create personalised profile.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for details.
3AirPods (3rd generation) are sweat- and water-resistant for non-water sports and exercise, and they are IPX4-rated. Sweat and water resistance are not permanent conditions.
4Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Compatible device and internet access required. Mobile data charges may apply.
5Requires an iCloud account and a compatible Apple device running the latest operating system software.
6Works with iPhone 8 or later and iPod touch (7th generation) with the latest version of iOS; and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation or later), 11-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air (3rd generation or later) and iPad mini (5th generation or later) with the latest version of iPadOS.
7Find My functionality requires iOS 16 or later; coming later this year to iPadOS and macOS.
Go to apple.com/au/airpods-3rd-generation/specs/ for a complete set.