Apple Watch Ultra
The most rugged and capable Apple Watch ever, designed for exploration, adventure and endurance. With a 49‑mm aerospace-grade titanium case, extra-long battery life1, specialised apps that work with the advanced sensors, and a new customisable Action button.
- Specialised features, sensors and three new bands designed for exploration, adventure and endurance
- 49-mm aerospace-grade titanium case for an ideal balance of weight, strength and corrosion resistance
- The largest, brightest Apple Watch display for improved legibility in all conditions
- Up to 36 hours of battery life for normal use, along with low-power settings for even longer battery life1
- Precision dual-frequency GPS system provides accurate location for calculating distance, pace and route maps
- Water-resistant to 100 metres2
- Greater operating temperature tolerances while on your wrist, to accommodate incredibly diverse environments
- Customisable Action button can mark a Compass Waypoint, start Backtrack, mark segments in a workout, turn on the torch and more
- Advanced safety features, including Siren, Backtrack, Fall Detection, Emergency SOS3 and Crash Detection
- Improved Workout app with new metrics, new views and advanced ways to train
- A completely redesigned Compass app with waypoints and Backtrack
- Depth gauge and water temperature sensor activates automatically when you submerge
- Made for recreational scuba diving and free diving down to 40 metres4
- Included cellular lets you stay connected to people and information you care about most5
- Advanced health sensors let you take an ECG6 and measure heart rate, track temperature changes7 for insights into menstrual cycles8 and measure blood oxygen9
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Stream or sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay10
- watchOS 9 features an enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, sleep stages and greater insights into heart health
- Apple Watch comes with three months of Apple Fitness+, featuring 11 different workout types, from HIIT to Yoga, and even meditations11
Alpine Loop Band Sizes
Small Band fits 130- to 160-millimetre wrists
Medium Band fits 145- to 190-millimetre wrists
Large Band fits 165- to 210-millimetre wrists
Trail Loop Band Sizes
S/M Band fits 130- to 180-millimetre wrists
Band fits 145- to 220-millimetre wrists
Go to apple.com/au/watch/compare for a complete set.
Apple Watch Ultra requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
1Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
2Apple Watch Ultra has a water resistance rating of 100 metres under ISO standard 22810. It may be used for recreational scuba diving (with a compatible third-party app from the App Store) to 40 metres, and high-speed water sports. Apple Watch Ultra should not be used for diving below 40 metres. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/au/HT205000.
3Emergency SOS requires a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
4A subscription is required for Oceanic+. Available on the App Store. Always follow diving protocols, dive with a companion and have a secondary device.
5Carrier plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/au/watch/cellular for participating carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-au/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
6The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/au/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
7The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment or any other medical purpose.
8The Cycle Tracking app is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment or any other medical purpose, including as a form of birth control or to support conception.
9Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
10Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, visit support.apple.com/en-au/HT207957.
11A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.