Apple Watch Ultra 2
The most rugged and capable Apple Watch. Designed for outdoor adventures and supercharged workouts with a lightweight titanium case, extra-long battery life1 and the brightest-ever display. Featuring double tap2 — a magical way to interact with Apple Watch — and Precision Finding3 to guide you to your iPhone.
- WHY APPLE WATCH ULTRA 2 — Rugged, capable and built to meet the demands of endurance athletes, outdoor adventurers and water sports enthusiasts — with a specialised band for each. The S9 SiP enables a superbright display, and a magical new way to quickly and easily interact with your Apple Watch without touching the display. Up to 36 hours of battery life and 72hours in Low Power Mode.1
- CARBON NEUTRAL — Pair Apple Watch Ultra 2 with a Blue, Indigo or Olive Alpine Loop, or a Green/Grey, Blue/Black or Orange/Grey Trail Loop for a carbon-neutral combination. Learn more about Apple’s commitment to the environment at com/au/2030.⁴
- EXTREMELY RUGGED, INCREDIBLY CAPABLE — 49-mm corrosion-resistant titanium case. Large Digital Crown and customisable Action button for instant control over a variety of functions. 100-metre water resistance.5
- BIGGEST, BRIGHTEST DISPLAY YET — Apple’s brightest Always-On Retina display is easy to see, even in harsh sunlight. More room for adding complications to customise your watch face, and enough space to view six metrics at once.
- FREEDOM CALLS — Mobile connectivity is built in.6 So you can call and text without your iPhone. Stream your favourite music and podcasts. And get directions with Maps.
- FOR ATHLETES — Advanced metrics and views in the Workout app, including Heart Rate Zones, customised workouts and new cycling workout views. Precision dual-frequency GPS provides incredible accuracy for calculating distance, pace and route maps. Trail Loop is thin, light and flexible, designed for all workout types.
- FOR OUTDOOR ADVENTURERS — The Compass app delivers helpful views and details like elevation, incline, longitude and latitude. See the last place where you had mobile reception. Mark your location with Compass Waypoints. Backtrack uses GPS to map where you’ve been so you can retrace your steps. Alpine Loop is rugged and secure to meet the needs of all outdoor adventurers.
- FOR WATER SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS — Made for recreational water sports, scuba and freediving for descents to 40 metres.5 The Depth app shows the time, current depth, water temperature, duration under water and maximum depth you’ve reached. The Oceanic+ app puts a dive computer on your wrist.7 Ocean Band is light and flexible, with a titanium buckle and adjustable loop for a secure fit even during high-speed water sports.
- ADVANCED HEALTH AND SAFETY FEATURES — Heart health notifications, the Blood Oxygen app8 and the ECG app9 keep you informed and empowered when it comes to your health. Fall Detection10 and Crash Detection can connect you with emergency services in the event of a hard fall or a severe car crash.11 Hold the Action button to activate a siren that can be heard up to 180 metres away.
Apple Watch Ultra 2 does not include a power adapter. Included in the box is an Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charger to USB-C Cable that supports fast charging and is compatible with USB‑C power adapters and computer ports.
Apple Watch Ultra 2 requires iPhone Xs or later with iOS 17 or later. 1Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information. 2Available late 2023. Requires Apple Watch Series 9 or Apple Watch Ultra 2.3Accuracy dependent on environment. Works with iPhone 15 or iPhone15 Pro.4Learn more at apple.com/au/2030.5Apple Watch Ultra 2 has a water resistance rating of 100 metres under ISO standard 22810 and may be used for high-speed water sports and recreational scuba diving (with compatible third-party app from the App Store) to 40 metres. It should not be used for diving below 40 metres. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/en-au/HT205000. Apple Watch Ultra 2 is also rated IP6X dust-resistant.6Carrier plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/au/watch/cellular for participating carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-au/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.7A subscription is required for Oceanic+. Available on the App Store. Always follow diving protocols, dive with a companion and have a secondary device.8The Blood Oxygen app is for wellness purposes only and not for medical use.9The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/au/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.10Fall Detection updates are available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later. 11Emergency SOS requires a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
Go to apple.com/au/watch/compare for a complete set.