iPad Air (5th Gen)
Light. Bright. Full of Might.
The all-new iPad Air. It’s more versatile than ever. The stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with wide colour lets you see photos, videos and games in vivid, true-to-life detail.1 Supercharged by Apple M1 chip with Neural Engine, delivering the power and advanced machine learning capabilities to edit a 4K video, create a beautiful presentation and design a 3D model with ease. And now with support for Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil (2nd generation)2; fast, easy and secure Touch ID and Apple Pay; a 12MP Wide back camera and 12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Centre Stage; a USB-C connector for charging and accessories; all-day battery life3; and superfast 5G and Wi-Fi 6. With iPad Air, you have the power to bring your ideas to life.
- Stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone, P3 wide colour and antireflective coating1
- Apple M1 chip with Neural Engine
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
12MP Wide back camera and 12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Centre Stage
- Available in Starlight, Space Grey, Pink, Purple and Blue
- Superfast 5G (Cellular model only)
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
- Up to 10 hours of battery life3
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio and Apple Pencil (2nd generation)2
- iPadOS 15 comes with powerful features and built-in apps designed to take advantage of the unique capabilities of iPad.
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
1The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPad Air (4th generation) screen is 10.86 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
3Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information.