iPhone 13 Pro Max
iPhone 13 Pro Max. The biggest Pro camera system upgrade ever. Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. Superfast 5G.1 Durable design, and the best battery life ever in an iPhone.2
- 7-inch Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel3
- Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
- Pro camera system with new 12MP Telephoto, Wide and Ultra Wide cameras; LiDAR Scanner; 6x optical zoom range; macro photography; Photographic Styles; ProRes video4; Smart HDR 4; Night mode; Apple ProRAW; and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 28 hours of video playback, the best battery life ever in an iPhone2
- Durable design with Ceramic Shield
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance5
- 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming1
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before6
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging7
As part of Apple’s efforts to reach its environmental goals, iPhone 13 Pro Max and iPhone 13 Pro do not include a power adapter or EarPods. Please use your existing Apple power adapter and headphones, or purchase these accessories separately.
1Data plan required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/au/iphone/cellular. 2Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/au/batteries for more information. 3The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.68 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less. 4Coming soon. 5iPhone 13 Pro Max is spill-, splash- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529. Spill, splash and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty but you might have rights under consumer law. 6Some features may not be available in all countries or all areas. 7Accessories are sold separately.
Technical Specification: Go to apple.com/au/iphone/compare for a complete set.