20% OFF WHILE STOCKS LAST*
Stunning from edge to edge.
iPhone XS features a 5.8-inch Super Retina display with a custom-built OLED panel for HDR with remarkable brightness.1 Advanced Face ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone and log in to apps with just a glance. The A12 Bionic chip uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality and more. A 12-megapixel dual-camera system with Portrait Lighting, enhanced bokeh and Depth Control for studio-quality portraits. And a water-resistant design.2
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD OLED display1
- Water and dust resistance (2 metres for up to 30 minutes, IP68)2
- Dual-camera system with 12-megapixel Wide and Telephoto cameras; Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, Smart HDR, and 4K video at up to 60 fps
- 7-megapixel TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control and 1080p video
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A12 Bionic with second-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging3
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand-new privacy features
*Excludes Demo Stock
1The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone XS screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2iPhone XS is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
3Qi wireless chargers are sold separately.